Mr Nadir Ali is the Medical Director of “Esthetik Ltd”. He and his team are responsible for the delivery of the range of treatments offered by Esthetik.
- He began his surgical career in 1995 and has worked in the field of cosmetic surgery since 2000. He has worked in both the private sector and the NHS as a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgeon and is on the specialist register of the General Medical Council.
- He holds the specialist FRCS (Plast) qualification and has has done Fellowships in Microsurgery and Breast reconstruction.
- He has a wealth of private and NHS experience in carrying out the full range of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, including: breast reduction; breast augmentation; mastopexy; otoplasty; gynaecomastia correction; facelifts; rhinoplasty, brow lifts; blephroplasty; labiaplasty; fillers; botox; chemical peels and liposuction.
- He has published many papers in peer reviewed journals and has presented papers at national and international conferences.
- He is a member of the British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (BAPRAS), the British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH), The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow.
- He has full practicing privileges for Ramsay Euxton Hall Hospital, Ramsay Renacres Hospital, Bridgewater Hospital, BMI Lancaster Hospital and BMI Gisburne Park Hospital.
BA, MBBS, FRCSI, FRCS(Glasg), FRCS(Plast), BTech(Skin Laser), PG Cert (Wound Healing) GMC Number : 5207881
BAPRAS, BSSH, RCPSG, RCSI